It feels like my body and the number 300 are in a movie together. Not a good movie, either. It's like they got together, stole some dialogue from Titanic, and I'm stuck in the theater, unable to get away.
300: Make me this promise, body. Never let go. No matter what, don't ever let go.
My Body: I promise you, 300. I won't let go. I'll never let go.
300: I'm being serious, here. No matter how many Australian pull ups you do, and no matter how clean you eat, you CAN NOT drop below 300, k?
My Body: Hey, lay off. I already told you I promised. I'll never let go, 300. I'll never let go.
Me: Guys? Hey, um, it's actually cool if you go ahead and drop below 300. Feel free to move down to 298 or so. Maybe even lower. It's fine.
Not gonna win any awards, huh? This is driving me nuts.
Today's weigh in:
300.0
My new 5-day average:
300.2
Stay clean today, and try it again tomorrow, I guess.
Hello Out There
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment