
Man, I just let myself go WAY too easily. One week, I'm backing out of the 300s, the next, I need to lose 7 pounds just to get BACK to 300. We ate out a LOT last week for lack of time and food in the house. No excuses, I know. We just made a lot of bad food decisions.
So, here I sit at 305.8, down from 307.0 yesterday - my heaviest since May 5, 2007, almost two years.
So, no rant today, no excuses, just getting back on the horse and riding.
I'm working with the Perfect Pull Up, which I dig, and doing my push ups. We're also going to try to get back to walks, and randomly hitting the field to toss the football, etc. Just like we used to do. I'm nursing a broken toe right now, but it should be much better in a few days, and we can get back to this full-force.
Goals...
3.6.09: 303
3.13.09: 299
3.20.09: 295
3.27.09: 289
We'll figure the rest out after that.
2 comments:
Man both you and Beck switched blog sites on me... looks like your getting back to what works. Glad to see you blogging again. Hope this comment finds you well.
Hey, I'm going to try to start checking these more often. It's much harder when my job has no computer around. Let's get this done, Kev. Both of us.
Post a Comment